adsense ad

Friday, 30 December 2016

Easy Crochet Mandala


I love making Crochet Mandalas.They are just  beautiful and fun to make.

You can make crochet mandalas for home decor like coasters,rugs, wall art and doilies.I made this mandala as a place-mat for my table.You can stop or increase the size as needed.

I like to use Variegated yarn as they create a color pattern on their own. You could use any yarn of your choice.
Mandalas are very easy to work up.These are just simple crochet circles.Check out my post on How to make Seamless Crochet Circle.

There are various patterns of mandalas ranging from a simple to the intricate complex patterns.

Materials Used
:-
  • Variegated  4 ply Yarn  
  • 2.5mm Crochet Hook 
This is a free pattern by Wink from Acreativebeing. Check out the detailed tutorial of this pattern at  http://www.acreativebeing.com/patterns/mandala-en/

I've tweaked the last two finishing rounds of the original pattern. 




















2 comments:

  1. cool! I have some left over chuunky bernats to use up, i could make a rug with it! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u !!!!
      o yes....chunky yarn would make up a good rug!!!!! :) do share when u make it!!!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to stop by. I would love if you leave some inspiring comments about the post. To avoid spam , your comment will be verified and posted in sometime. Thank you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...