Raji's Craft Hobby: Make Your Own Christmas Tree
='cap-left'/>

adsense ad

Monday 23 December 2019

Make Your Own Christmas Tree


Christmas is right around the corner!I love Christmas Trees!!! 

Decorating your home with your family is one of the most exciting things to do during the Christmas Season.

I am sure you must have all be set with your Christmas decorations. But What if you still dont have your tree ready???..... Dont worry...you have come to the right place.Today I am sharing the tutorial for this awesome DIY Tinsel Christmas Tree. This tree is really very simple and easy to make and this works up really fast.


Materials Used:-
  • Craft Paper
  • Tinsel Garland ( Green Color)
  • Double Sided Tape
Nothing is better than handmade ornaments. I also made some ornaments to decorate my tree.

Do check out these links for the step by step tutorial.










Let's Start off.


This Christmas Tree measures around 30 inches.

Cut out a Square. You can make it from one Sheet of Paper but as I was making a 30 inches tree the paper was short for me. So I pasted Two sheets  to make it 30 inches.





\


To make the cone , fold the sheet into triangle and place your measuring tape at one corner, and measure out 30 inches across from one side to other.



I have used a small sheet of paper to show how to measure.


Cut out the Cone Shape.








Fold and Shape the cone. Use glue to paste the sides.



This is the Tinsel Garland I have used. 


 

Start from the top.

Start pasting the tinsel using double sided tape.

Go round and round.

You can also use glue to paste  but The Double Sided tape would be easier and less messier to use.







Cover completely from top to bottom.




Once the tree is fully covered, its time to decorate it ornaments.

Place the Star Ornament on top of the tree.





Also Use String Lights to decorate it.



2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to make a Christmas tree. Also, the pipe cleaner decorations are amazing. You make it look simple and I shall try to make a Tree and decorations for next year. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Deirdre

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to stop by. I would love if you leave some inspiring comments about the post. To avoid spam , your comment will be verified and posted in sometime. Thank you!!!

You Might Also Like